Increase your sales by 10-25%
Thanks to our digital wine list on iPad
Manage your wine inventory
with our business intelligence platform
UPDATE WINE LIST IN REAL TIME
and initiate orders from the iPad
The digital companion your customers will love
COENA Wine list on iPad:
- Your brand, your logo, and your customer experience
- 3 languages out-of-the-box
- Multi-cellar management
- Support for Food Menus, Cocktails and Drinks
The most beautiful wine list ever created
- Wine bottle photos and tasting notes provided on demand
- Easy navigation by color and regions OR tasting profiles
- Mini Maps of most famous wine regions
- Offline/Online: no need for an Internet connection within the restaurant
Setup an appointment with us
Tasting notes with style
- Tasting notes field for each wine : a virtual sensory experience
- AI-based tasting notes generation (based on OpenAI GPT3)
- Wine bottle photo
- Optional Food pairing field
Wine domain explained
- A virtual travel through the wine domain
- Vineyard soil type
- Photographs of wine region and domain
Getting to know the producer
- Short introduction of the wine producer
- Technics and processes used to produce the wine
Food and Wine pairing
- Easy search of matching wines per keyword
- Simple administration, no complex meal-wine linking
Easy wine list administration
- Edit, remove or add a wine from any iPad
- All iPads are automatically synchronized
- Switch a wine from bottle to by-the-glass
- Promote a wine as “selection of sommelier”
Manage your wine inventory in real time from your iPad. Inputs, outputs, sales, broken bottles: your wine list is updated automatically and instantly.
Your inventory management simplified. Filter wines per category, country, region, volume, current stock. Identify at a glance replenishment needs.
Export your data to Microsoft Excel.
Our business intelligence platform analyzes your sales, replenishments and margins in real time. Those data are critical to better understand your business and make informed decisions.
What our customers are saying
The feedback is positive and it made us won a lot of time !
We gained flexibility in managing our wines, our customers love it and our wine list is now available in three languages.
The Wine List on tablet COENA is the sommelier’s best friend.
We’d love to hear about your projects.
Contact us and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Our latest articles
Revolutionizing the Wine Experience: AI and ChatGPT Empower Sommeliers
The world of wine is vast and complex, with thousands of varieties, regions, and vintages to explore. For sommeliers, staying up-to-date with the ever-changing landscape can be challenging. That’s where cutting-edge technology comes into play, specifically the integration of AI and ChatGPT, which has the potential to revolutionize the way sommeliers and restaurants manage their […]
5 Ways Restaurants Can Benefit from Dry January
Dry January, also known as “Sobriety January,” is an annual event in which people abstain from drinking alcohol for the entire month of January. While this event may be seen as a challenge for those who participate, it can also be an opportunity for restaurants to attract new customers and boost their sales. Here are […]
Exporting your wine list for your website
With COENA PDF and QR Code module, available as an option to all subscribers, restaurant owners can export their wine list from the iPad to a PDF file. The PDF file is hosted on a public URL link created by COENA that can be linked to from the restaurant website. This article explains how to […]